top of page


Here is an opportunity to do something that will


Impact The Community!


Help Colleen make a difference


There are many ways to volunteer,

from walking door to door to hosting fundraising events.

Here are ways you can help:

Volunteering for a political campaign has many benefits, from gaining new skills to making connections with other highly motivated people.


Working with political campaigns also lets you understand the political sphere and get hands-on experience with public policy, event planning, and a number of other useful skills associated with the elections.


If you're interested in working with policy, law, government, foreign service, or really any other government-related field, volunteering for a political campaign is an excellent way to introduce yourself to the undercurrents of the politics that run the country.


Donate Online

It is not necessary to have or create a PayPal account in order to contribute online.

PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

Send A Check

Please make your personal check payable to:

Committee to Elect

Colleen Garry

Please mail your contribution to:

Committee to Elect

Colleen Garry

c/o Maurice Mason

PO Box 1323

Lowell, MA  01853

Legal Compliance

  • I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.  This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.

  • This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation or labor organization.

  • This contribution is made on a personal credit card or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.

  • I am at least eighteen years old.

Contributions to the Committee to Elect Colleen Garry are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.  Under Massachusetts Campaign Finance Law, M.G.L. c. 55: individuals may not contribute more than $1,000 per calendar year; lobbyists registered in Massachusetts may not contribute more than $200 per calendar year; any individual contributing more than $200 or more in a calendar year must provide occupation and employer information; contributor name and residential address must be provided with all contributions.

bottom of page